Stones Plumbing’s experienced team is committed to providing comprehensive solutions of the highest quality and with a high degree of dependability to our customers.
We maintain and operate Environmental, Quality and Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems to International standards to underpin our service delivery commitment.
Some of our Maintenance Areas include:
• Burst Water Mains: for any emergency you can call on Stones Plumbing 24 hours a day 7 days a week to repair and replace your burst or leaking water mains and services.
• Backflow Testing: Annual Testing is required for all backflow devises, Stones Plumbing can also install new backflow devices and commission with a report forwarded onto your water authority on a yearly basis.
• Roof Leaks: The reasons for roof leaks are many and varied, some are the result of rusted sheeting and gutters, storm damage, loose flashings, etc. Stones Plumbing’s Maintenance team can repair, replace or renew any areas of concern.
• Drain Blockages: Stones Plumbing have state of the art camera services available to investigate the cause of the blockage and integrity of the drain. Common causes are tree roots, loss of alignment of the drain or surplus paper products. Contact the Stones team to arrange for an immediate inspection and recommendations.
• Blocked Sewers: Early treatment is critical when it comes to sewer blockages, left untreated and it can become a significant cost. If you are noticing sewage odour, slow drainage of toilets and sinks or unusual gurgling sounds contact us for an immediate sewer inspection. Stones have all the necessary equipment and expertise to achieve superior results quickly and cost effectively.
• Other Services: Camera Inspections and Hydro Jetting is available from Stones Plumbing